Pets Niche Site Earnings in February 2011
- Google Adsense: $373.11
- Clickbank ebook sales commissions $60.09
- Amazon book & product sales commissions $20.10
Encouraged by my pet site's success thus far, I've made it one of my top priorities for this spring. I'd love to have it earning $1,000 a month this time next year. To that end, I have some work to do.
Niche Site Plans and Goals
- Site redesign: I built this site on a free template back when I was brand new to website creation. Seriously, the site is not pretty, and its template is a bit bulky and problematic to work with. Whether I buy a quality template or hire a designer to create me something practical and attractive, this is one of my top priorities for the site.
- More content: Its earnings are impressive for having a couple dozen pages, so adding more content both to improve my readers' experience and to add income possibilities is a no-brainier.
- Forum posting: I have a profile on a niche-specific forum and need to increase my posting there to drive traffic and create backlinks to my site.
- Social media interaction: Adding a Facebook Like button is one thing I'm hoping to implement and currently researching.