Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

September Passive Income Online

My passive income online in September 2011 came so very close to $1,500 ... just a few dollars shy. I know I won't be in the $5,000 a month range by the end of the year, but it's definitely attainable by the end of 2012. Right now, I'm building the foundation for future earnings through my network of websites and niche blogs, especially two in particular. Of course, I'm looking forward to my efforts paying off; but I'm also having fun as I go.

September Earnings:

Adsense $592.72
cj.com $349.27
RA commissions $154.24
Clickbank $149.81
Amazon Associates $132.57
Demand $84.08
WA commissions $65
NB commissions $39.92
ShareASale      $8.70

Total $1,492.23

 In addition to online income from websites and blogs, my husband and I earn a somewhat passive income from two two-bedroom rental homes here in our county. I'm planning to blog about that this month, just to give some insight into another residual income model with which I have experience. Diversification really strengthens your ability to survive economic downturns and industry changes, and diversifying offline makes sense to me.

How were your online earnings in September? If you're just starting out, what's the main challenge you face to building a reliable online income?

4 comments:

Stefani said...

I found your blog a couple months ago and was inspired to start niche blogging for income.

It's a slow start, but it's a lot of fun. I had a blog already, so I monetized it. Then I have started two others. Now I am trying to build back links to create more traffic.

There is a learning curve to all of this, which I was a little shorter. But it's pretty fun. My goal is to create supplemental income for the family.

At first the niches I was looking into were too broad, but I understand now that the niches need to be pretty narrow.

Thank you for the inspiration!

sara said...

You sound a lot like me! $1,500 per month is my goal for my Work at Home website I just started. Yesterday was the first day and I earned $1.67! I was proud of that :) We also own rentals. I love passive income!

Unknown said...

Congrats on yout earnings. I would like to start a niche site but I'm doing every on my mobile phone writing this comment as we speak but I'm so happy because my computer gets back today and I get to start. I hope I get as much as you get one day.

Unknown said...

Way to go! This is my dream as well. To have a passive income while accepting jobs that does data entry from home. Good thing there are this books that gives us ideas and make sure that we won't be victims of this scammers.

Anyway, how's your income doing already? I'm looking forward to earning at least $1,000
a month. Wish me luck!