Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

New eHow eBook Site

I just completed a new landing page for my eHow ebook. I've realized from the beginning that my sales page needed a ton of attention, but it wasn't until reading more about the importance of a good sales page that I decided to quit writing eHow articles for a few days in order to get this done.
It features cool graphics like this one (I know, you want to click it ... cool, huh?)


In additon to the new page, I've revamped the eHow ebook affiliate program. Affiliates now receive 50% of the sales revenue they generate and can link directly to the sales page, rather than just to the checkout page at eJunkie.
While eHow was the largest single contributor to my residual income for October, my eBook was a not-too-shabby second. If it did that well with a crappy sales page (yeah, it was bad) I am expecting great things for November.
Stay tuned for a post about writing a killer sales page ... it's on my list of things to do! What's on your to-do list these days?

No comments: