Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Write for Bukisa - Share your Knowledge, Earn Money

I just found a content/ networking site that looks very promising. Writers and contributors earn money on their articles, videos and other content.


Check out: Bukisa - Share your Knowledge, Earn Money


As always, I will share my experiences with the site and let you know what I think.


You know I love residual income, and diversifying those income streams just makes sense. My first articles is on how to earn eHow money -- hey, write what you know, right?


Of course, I compare everything to eHow, so here's hoping the revenue is as good -- or better -- than at eHow. I'll report back when I find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. It looks interesting. I'll be eager to hear what your experiences are.

Julie