Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Pro Blogging, Here I Come!

I'm now a blog manager for the new Blog-Island Blog Channel. My flagship blog is Financial-Tip.com. I'm in training to become a Blog Editor and oversee more blogs as time goes on. For now, handling this blog as well as my Demand Studios work is keeping me quite busy.

Niche blogs often do quite well, attracting large, diverse readerships and making some money at the same time. I'll let you know how this goes. I hope my blog will be a help to families struggling with finances during this economy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great, how do you get involved in something like that? I have been trying to find some type of work that I can do from home, but don't really know what to do.

Is blogging really something that would make up a full time salary? I have been looking into this site http://mumcorps.com/ which helps you find work at home jobs, but I would love to do my own thing.

Is there anything that you would recommend I do to get started with my own blog like that? Thanks.

Maria said...

Missy,
I would be happy to let you know more about this, and yes it is wonderful to be able to work form home! Please email me at eireitalia @ gmail.com and I'll talk to you more about it. :)